Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Nail Polish

One of my favorite things to have done right now (especially in the Summer) are my fingernails and toenails painted. I am really liking all the bright fun colors right now.
 
Me & My Girls Toes
 
... So I decided to share with you some of my FAVORITE Summer Nail Polish,
they are all from essie...
 
Take A Look:

 Peach Daiquiri

Naughty Nautical

 Sunday Funday


The Girls Are Out

The More The Merrier

Watermelon
 
 
 
I thought I would share a fun idea if you have little girls (or for yourself)
Watermelon Toes:
These are Brynlee's little toes and she has gotten so many compliments on them

 
 
If you have any nail polish colors you are loving this Summer let me know, I would love to try them!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment