Monday, June 17, 2013

Our Father's Day Weekend

We had such a FUN weekend celebrating Father's Day.
Saturday we went boating with Justin's family to be with his dad for Father's Day because he had to work Sunday. Later that day we got to go over to Justin's grandpas house for a Father's Day dinner. Sunday we had breakfast out on our patio and then we went over to my grandparents house for a yummy stake dinner!  

Take A Look:
 

 Driving the boat with daddy
 
Tubing
 
Ellie Happy as can be in the Lake
 
 The plate the girls made for their daddy!

My dad, girls, and nephew
(such an awesome dad & grandpa!)
 
We were having so much fun boating that I forgot to get a cute picture with Grandpa Gary but this is one of my favorite pictures (he is great!)
 
Justin with his new Duck Dynasty sunglasses
 
Father's Day Morning
 
Justin & the girls on Father's Day
 
The Girls and I did these pictures for Justin & the Grandpa's!

 
 
***Now I just have to take a minute to say how blessed/lucky us 3 girls are to have Justin in our lives. He is the best husband to me and the best daddy to our girls! I don't know what I would do without him! He takes such great care of each of us and really knows how to make us feel special. Brynlee reminds us almost daily that daddy is our prince and we are his princesses and I couldn't put it any better!
To show what an amazing daddy he is and what a team player he is I thought I would put this picture... Brynlee playing dress up not only putting a headband on Ellie but daddy too and he played right along with her! Such an amazing daddy. Although I am sure sometimes he would rather be out playing sports he never once complains- he is training his girls pretty well to watch sports with him and play sports too! I can't complain, right now with the NBA finals on Brynlee asks Justin every night if they are going to eat dinner by the T.V. tonight to watch them game! So Sweet, we just LOVE HIM!!!!
 
I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day Weekend, and that all the Dad's felt extra special!
 
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment