Friday, June 21, 2013

5 Years...

Today is the day that Justin & I got married. June 21, 2008 was an amazing day, a day I will NEVER forget and one of the BEST decisions I have ever made.
Time goes by so fast, I can' believe it really has been 5 years, where does the time go??

 
We have made some pretty great memories over the past five years...
 
Take A Look:

Our Big Day


The Day We Became Parents


And We Loved It...


My Best Friend


First Family Vacation


Bear Lake

 
 
Rodeo

Love Him... Seriously!!
 
 


 


                                     
 
The Cabin
 
 
Family Pictures

 
Disneyland
 
 

 Hanging out with Ellie in the NICU
(one of the many times I was so grateful for such an amazing husband standing by my side and letting me know our Sweet Ellie would be ok)

 
 One of my FAVORITE PICTURES EVER!!!
Brynlee giving Ellie the "I love you" sign through the nursery window!

Christmas Pajama Party

Easter
 
Justin & I were going to Las Vegas for our Anniversary and we did but...
I had to bring the girls! I just couldn't leave them for that many days!! We still had the best time ever and he was such a great husband for letting me bring these two cuties along!

Vegas
 
Vegas
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! 
 
***Next week get ready for some 4th of July fun***

No comments:

Post a Comment