Thursday, June 27, 2013

4th of July Hair & Nails

There are so many fun things to do to get into the "spirit" of the 4th of July.
 You can definitely add some sparkle to your hair and nails!
 
I wanted to share some fun little girl ideas & ideas just for you!
 
Hair...
 
This is how Brynlee's hair was last 4th of July. I put it up in a messy bun and added pieces of shiny stars from balloon weights into her hair. We got so many compliments on her festive look!
I just bought a few different colored balloon weights from the Dollar Store.
 
 
Another Cute Idea is the STAR hair...

 
You can get temporary hair color or colored extensions from your beauty supply and make your own hair festive (you're never to old to get into the spirit of a holiday)
Different colored pieces in hair is so popular right now...
 
 
 
 
Nails...
 
I don't think there has been another time in my life where nail painting has been 
SO POPULAR... and I LOVE IT!!!
 
There are so many cute ideas, take a look...




 
Now that you have some ideas...make you and your girls Sparkle this 4th of July!!
 
 
Have a great day, thanks for stopping by! Leave comments, I love reading them!!
 
 
 
Make sure to check out my other 4th of July post... you DON'T want to miss them!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment