Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Family Fun... Sprinkle Cookies

 
I got this gooey and oh so yummy cookie recipe from Mix and Match Mama. I am so happy that I tried them because 1. They are super easy to make and 2. They put a big smile on my family's face!
The good thing about these cookies is that you can pretty much use whatever ingredients your family likes.
 
What You Will Need:
1 box of funfetti cake mix (or whatever you choose)
1 small box of coconut pudding (or whatever you choose)
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup white chocolate chips (or whatever you choose)
 
Preheat oven to 350*
 
In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs and vegetable oil until all combined. Stir in white chocolate chips and combined.

Drop onto a greased cookie sheet by the tablespoonful and bake about 8 to 10 minutes.
 
When I took them out of the oven I grabbed some sprinkles to put on top of the cookies. They turned out to be such yummy, easy, and cute cookies.
 



These cookies are made with devils food cake mix, chocolate pudding, and chocolate chips.
Unlike the other cookies where I used the funfetti cake mix that already has sprinkles in the mix, I simply added 2 tablespoons of sprinkles and mixed them in the batter as well.

My hubby is a fan of the triple chocolate and I have to admit they were really scrumptious too!
 
 These make a little over 2 dozen cookies.
 
 
Make these cookies over the weekend for some extra family fun!
 
As always thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave any comments, I love reading them!

*What would you put in your cookies??*
 
 
 
 
XOXO Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy and easy. I'm gonna have to make some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how good they were. I love the funfetti ones the best!

      Delete