Friday, May 31, 2013

Easily Organize Pictures: Part 3

This is the 3rd and final part to get those pictures organized.
What do you do with all your 8x10's, 5x7's, and even holiday cards or announcements that you don't want to get rid of? All of my old 8x10's were piling up in the frames because I would just stick the newest one in front of all the others ( I know I'm not the only one that does that!)
 
 Finally I thought of an idea...
A binder with page protectors, it sounds so simply and that's because it is!!
This way you can keep all big or odd shaped pictures together in one spot and they wont get bent!
Again since I do the girls Shutterfly books for them each year, I just make the binder a family binder. It has pictures from my wedding, my girls, and holiday or announcement cards.
 
Want Ideas... Take a look at my binder
 


 
Really? Only 3 parts to getting your pictures organized. An easy project to keep you busy...
because no one is busy enough already! :)
 
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
 
 
*If you missed Part 1 of organizing pictures click here
*If you missed part 2 of organizing pictures click here
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment