Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Getting to know us... (Brynlee)

As I mentioned yesterday getting to know me and my husband that I was going to talk more about my girls so today is all about Brynlee. Both Justin and I knew we wanted to start a family shortly after we got married. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis so we really weren't sure how long it would take to become pregnant. After a few months of trying I was put on fertility and within eight months we found out that I was pregnant. We were SO excited. Little did I know what the next nine months were going to bring (although Brynlee was the easier pregnancy of the 2). I started getting extremely bad morning sickness and that continued until I was seven months along. My levels were always off which caused me to pass out several times. I also had pre-term labor luckily this little sweetie stayed in until 8 days before she was due. My pregnancy wasn't easy but it was SO worth it. On November 19, 2009 I went in to get induced. After 27 hours of labor, throwing up, and blood pressure dropping my doctor made the decision to do a c-section, just another surprise with my pregnancy. I had no idea what to expect and was so nervous but I was so ready to meet our sweet baby girl. On November 20, 2009, within 10 minutes of making that decision we finally had our Brynlee, 7 lbs. 21 inches and cute as can be. I was instantly in Love after seeing her for a split second before they took her to the nursery so both baby and mommy could get cleaned up. Oh I can't explain the joy I had when they finally brought Brynlee in my room and I held her for the first time. Since the day Brynlee was born she has had the sweetest, caring, and most loving personality. She was such a good baby, we were really lucky!

10 Things Brynlee LOVES being 3 1/2 
(because when your growing up your "favorites" change often!) 

1. She LOVES being a big sister (even when I was pregnant she was always so thoughtful about the baby in my tummy)

2. She LOVES to dance

3. She LOVES to perform (always setting up a stage and having us sit down to watch her dance and sing)

4. She LOVES the color purple. Which leads to #5

5. She LOVES Tangled (because her dress is purple!)

6. She LOVES to swim

7. She LOVES to dress up or wear her jammies but never wants to stay dressed

8. She LOVES making new friends (she is very outgoing and social)

9. She LOVES playing doctor and if anyone has an "owie" she worries about them until she knows they are better.

10. She LOVES being with her family. Especially Grandma's and PaPa's

 
Our first family picture (don't pay attention to me, as I told you I had a rough labor!)
 
2 Weeks Old

 1st Birthday

 1 1/2 Years Old

LOVES Swimming
 
Outdoors at the cabin
 
2nd Birthday
 
LOVES To Dance
 
1st Trip to Disneyland... Brynlee was in heaven
 
 Brynlee giving the "I Love You" sign to Ellie

 3rd Birthday (Belle use to be her favorite!)
 
Brynlee... just being her HAPPY self
 
 
Hope you enjoyed getting to know Brynlee more. She is extremely LOVABLE! Please leave comments, I would love to hear them. Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
XOXO Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your babies are beautiful! In fact, your whole family is gorgeous. These pictures are lovely--thank you for sharing. And oh my goodness that was a long labor--ouch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I would have to agree with you on my beautiful babies! I appreciate it!

      Delete