Friday, April 19, 2013

A Duck Dynasty Kind of Party!

First off I have to say I am overwhelmed at the views my blog has had in less then 24 hours. I feel so blessed and HAPPY to all of you who have taken a minute out of your busy crazy lives to check this out. I hope you continue to enjoy this as much as I am.

One of my most favorite things to do is plan a party (birthday, bridal shower, baby shower... ANYTHING!) This was my hubby's birthday last week. He loves Duck Dynasty, as most of us do, so of course we had to give him a party that he would LOVE! This was kind of a last minute decision and thrown together quick but everyone loved it and had lots of fun.


 

Brynlee with her daddy. My girls sure LOVE their daddy!

* For the cute beards ( I probably shouldn't call beards cute) Ok for the manly beards I printed a Santa beard template from Pintrest, colored them brown, and attatched them to a dowel stick. Everyone enjoyed them, especially the kids!
 

I Hope this gets your creative mids going. Enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping bye!
 
 
XOXO Brooke

1 comment:

  1. It is a great children party and your theme and arrangements are too good. It is a memorable event for you. I like this wonderful party.

    ReplyDelete